- Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD) majors with fewer than 24 credit hours are advised in the University College Academic Advisement Center
- Honors students in CSD with fewer than 24 credit hours are advised in the Honors Office
- Majors in CSD have an assigned advisor in our department
- Sophomores and Juniors are advised by Shannon Darling. Email Shannon Darling or schedule an appointment online. Shannon also holds virtual times through Zoom for drop in appointments on Tuesday’s and Wednesday’s from 3:00 - 4:00 PM and Thursday’s from 11:00 AM - 12:00 PM.
- All prospective students interested in applying to CSD are advised by Heidi Verticchio. Email Heidi Verticchio or schedule an appointment online
Standards for Progress in the Major
In order to remain in the major, students must attain a 3.00 GPA in the following four courses: CSD 155, 175, 210, and 215. An average grade below 3.00 in these courses will result in the student being withdrawn from the Communication Sciences and Disorders major.
- Career Center
- Registrar Service Center
- University Catalog
- Julia N. Visor Center
- Math Tutoring
- Student Access and Accommodation Services
- Student Counseling Services