Ann Beck Scholarship
- Purpose Scholarship: Provide financial assistance for students meeting the following criteria:
- Student must be enrolled in one of the following majors: Communications Sciences and Disorders
- Student must have a minimum GPA of: 3.0
- Miscellaneous: Applicants must submit an essay on self-compassion in clinical work as part of the application packet.
- Student must be at a grade level of: Junior, Senior, Graduate
- Scholarships will be awarded for the following term: one-time award
- Fund Administator
This agreement summarizes the mutual understanding of Dr. Ann Beck, Gary Beck (Donors) and the Illinois State University Foundation (Foundation) regarding irrevocable gifts in support of the Communication Sciences and Disorders department. This agreement will be made a part of the Foundation's records and is intended as a guide to those who will administer the fund in the future. All gifts and transferred funds will be administered in accordance with the Foundation's administrative guidelines and procedures.
The responsibility for use of the fund distributions will be assigned to the fund fiscal agent, who may seek advice and assistance from other Illinois State University faculty and administrative staff in carrying out the fund administrator's responsibilities. Investment and distribution of the fund will adhere to the Foundation's policies and procedures.