Make a Gift
The Communication Sciences and Disorders General Fund provides support for the activities, programs, and operations, including named commemorative scholarships and awards, of the department.
How to Make Donations
Print and mail a donation form .
Please contact Bill Fanning (309-438-8901 or firstname.lastname@example.org) from the Foundation Office or Mary Rundus (309-438-7725 or email@example.com) from the Development Office to discuss these opportunities or the possibility of deferred gifts or other planned gifts in the form of securities, property, etc.
More Ways You Can Help
Here are some ideas of things you could do for current students:
- Answer an email from a current student
- Send us information on how the program helped you
- Offer advice to the program on what it can add or change to benefit its students
- Come to campus to talk about what you do
- Offer a day, week, or summer when a student could come an observe you at work
- Offer internships (both for credit and paid) for B.S. and/or M.S. students
To learn more about these types of opportunities or to become involved, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.