Paul Rosenberger Scholarship
- Mission Statement
- Candidate Qualifications/Requirements Each candidate for the Sertoma Breakfast Club Scholarship must:
- Be enrolled as a full time Junior, Senior or graduate student in good, standing at Illinois State University ( ISU) in Normal, Illinois
- Be accepted in the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders (CSD)
- Have a financial need determined by appropriate ISU staff,
- Use the funds of the scholarship only for tuition, books or fees related to educational expenses at ISU, and
- Whose home address is preferably from Macon County, Illinois
- Scholarship Fund Administration
The Breakfast Sertoma Club of Decatur, Illinois, an international organization whose name is derived from Service to Mankind, raises sponsorship funds for various charitable purposes, with a primary focus on speech and hearing. This scholarship is offered to encourage and assist students enrolled in Audiology and Speech Pathology to achieve their goal of assisting persons with communicative disorders to live and enjoy a higher quality of life.
NOTE 1: The recipient of the $1000 scholarship is determined in the spring, with the money awarded in the fall.
NOTE 2: A recipient who meets the above criteria may reapply each year.
The Fund shall be administered by the chair of the ISU Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders. The fund administrator shall be responsible for utilizing the funds in accordance with the parameters set forth in this agreement and within the ISU and ISU Foundation’s policies and procedures.