Welcome to the Department of Communication Sciences and Disorders
Jump over the site's masthead's navigation bar.
- CURRENT COURSES
- CSD 115.Sec 001 Human Communication: Speech, Language, And Hearing
- CSD 287.Sec 008 Independent Study
- CSD 291.Sec 008 Undergraduate Teaching Experience In Comm Sciences Disorders
- TEACHING INTERESTS
- Traumatic Brain Injury, Aphasia, Right Hemisphere Syndrome, Accent Modification
- SELECTED PUBLICATIONS
- Harvey, J., Aaron, C., and McClure, R. (2017) An Inter-disciplinary Learning Experience For Nursing and Speech- Language Pathology Students: Program Implementation. Journal for Research & Practice in College Teaching, 2(1), 1-25.
- Harvey, J., & McClure, J. (2015, November). A Cognitive Stimulation & Training Program for Normally Aging Individuals, MCI, Dementia, & Aphasia. Convention of the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association, Denver, CO.
- Harvey, J., Aaron, C., and McClure, J. (2015, November). Speech-Language Pathology & Nursing Interdisciplinary Learning Project (SNILP): A Nine-Week Interdisciplinary Learning Experience. Convention of the American Speech-Language & Hearing Association, Denver, CO.